Acon USA, Inc.
6035 Queens Ave NE Ste. 200
Otsego, MN 55330, USA
Spring set for ACON Air Round Trampolines
With this replacement spring set, you’ll ensure the Acon signature bounce for your round trampoline. These replacement springs fit the ACON Air 6ft, 10ft, 12ft, 14ft, and 15ft round trampoline models. The springs are made out of special galvanized spring steel which endure more wear than a normal steel.
You can either replace all or only the most worn springs from your trampoline.
If you’re looking to replace all the springs for your Acon Air trampoline, please check the number of springs you’ll need for your trampoline from below:
ACON Air 6ft and 10ft
- 6ft Trampoline: 48 pcs
- 10ft Trampoline: 64 pcs
- 13ft Trampoline: 80 pcs
ACON Air 12ft, 13ft, 14ft and 15ft
- 12ft Trampoline: 80 pcs
- 14ft Trampoline: 96 pcs
- 15ft Trampoline: 110 pcs
Acon Air 6ft, 10ft and 13ft trampolines use 7 inch springs.
ACON Air 12ft, 14ft and 15ft trampolines use 8.5 inch springs.
The length of the spring is measured from the hook to the hook.
Just choose your trampoline model/size from above and the set that fits your needs (either a 24 pc spring set or a 48 pc spring set).
- Spring length 7in suitable for Acon Air 6ft and 10ft trampolines
- Spring length 8.5in suitable for Acon Air 12ft, 14ft and 15ft trampolines
Product weight9.5 - 11.6 lb
- 17.5 cm = 7 in = ACON Air 6ft and 10ft
- 21.5 cm = 8.5 in = ACON Air 12ft, 14ft and 15ft
- Choose the model of your trampoline and the number of springs (24 or 48) before purchase
- Spring pull tool sold separately
- Pre-tension 7in: 9lbs
- Pre-tension 8.5in: 15lbs