Growth hacking expert
ACON’s mission is to inspire people of all ages for physical exercise, sports and outdoor activities. We offer a wide range of high quality and innovative products that get people outside playing games. In addition to our high-quality products, our success is based on a professional staff familiar with our products and dedicated to great customer care.
We are looking for a growth hacking expert. This position will work closely with our global senior management to support and implement our digital marketing strategy, initiatives and social media presence. The ideal candidate is a passionate data and marketing junkie, who has a track record of achieving great results and is passionate about measuring results and ROI. Both driving for short term gains and striving for long term success are important. The ideal candidate is known for testing and innovating in new areas and leveraging opportunities to scale the programs based on results.
Job duties include but are not limited to:
- Planning and execution of the company’s digital strategy and prioritizing growth channels.
- Optimizing channels to always improve the performance of the business.
- Create demand generation strategies leveraging a portfolio of new and existing programs including SEM, email marketing, events, and other paid programs.
- Content creation for company’s website, search engines, sales channels and social media sites.
- Managing the marketing aspects of company’s online sales channels.
- Build and optimize online campaigns including sales channel campaigns (Amazon, Ebay, others).
- Oversee and optimize product listings using knowledge of keyword research, Amazon algorithms, and product search rankings.
- Plan, manage, coordinate and execute company’s marketing campaigns, initiatives and events in North America.
- Collaborate in the creation of email marketing campaigns, newsletter content, social media content, & blog content.
- Develop ja implement strategies to improve SEO.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Marketing or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Experience and proven results in building high impact marketing campaigns that drive measurable brand awareness as well as expertise in performance marketing -understanding how to convert audiences to paying customers.
- Must understand the current trends of the digital marketing area and be on the leading edge of adopting the most advanced technologies and methodologies to generate results.
- Creative mindset and deep knowledge and experience with the technical workings of eCommerce platforms and sales channels.
- Proven written communication skills, ideally with published content, either online or in traditional media.
- Experience working with large online ad platform companies such as Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram and Amazon.
- Experience in conversion rate optimization, landing page optimization, HTML, site architecture and UX.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment as well as an entrepreneurial spirit.
- An organized individual with great attention to detail and focus on quality of results.
- A self-motivated individual; a good team player who can work independently and carry projects through to successful completion.
- Familiarity with and experience in sporting goods retail business.
- While the main focus of this position is to fuel our growth in North America, it will also be closely involved in our digital marketing initiatives in our European markets as well. Remote work is an option, and ideally in Minneapolis or Atlanta area.
Please submit your resume, along with your compensation expectations. For more information or open questions please contact us at email@example.com